Monday, October 3, 2011

Shooting Star!

Tonight as I was sitting with my parents outside I glanced into the sky and saw a shooting star... It's not like they're rare... But at this moment when I was doubting my faith in God to supply what I need and show me his path... one happened to appear! I knew it was God saying "Everything is going to be alright." He is so amazing and even with the simplest of things ,such as a shooting star, he shows us that everything will work out in his plan. We should never worry about tomorrow, he has been there! He knows what will happen. I don't believe God makes bad things happen to us, but when they do he allows them to change us! He makes our faith stronger by pulling us out of our despair! When we are in the deepest of holes, he reaches in and pulls us out!
    If you think of the love he has for us, you should be amazed! No one could ever love you the way he does. And his care! He cares for you so much that he is willing to send you through every sort of trouble just to show you, HE'S THERE! It's an amazing feeling to have a God who loves you.

just a little quote i came up with "I'm a leader not a follower, but I am a follower of THE leader."

No comments:

Post a Comment