Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crossroads!

Tonight, I attended church with some new friends that I met on facebook. They go to my school but they are older so we had not actually met... But anyways, they are super sweet girls and I already feel like I am apart of a family there. The worship was amazing and so open which is what I need so bad in my life right now... I hold everything in thinking that people will judge me because I raise my hands and get into the music... At this place, everyone looks the same: happy, open and worshiping! I have never been to a more spirit filled place in my whole life. You can feel God in the room and his love surrounding each person as they seek him! Our God always supplies us with what we need when we need it. He doesn't always give us what we want which makes us grow stronger in patience, obedience, and our FAITH! If our God loves us, sinners, so much that he can send his only son to die for us, we need to honor him with our life, bodies and our actions. Your body is a temple of the Lord and your faith is how you share that with other people. BE BOLD! Be confident!

"All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22

No comments:

Post a Comment