Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Africa: No Go!

So, it is official. I will not be going to Africa this year. I do believe that God is only preparing me for what is to come and teach me obedience. Through this I have learned that I need to obey my parents and God will bless me once I do that... I'm not going to just stop my missionary acts...I might go to New York! New York is in a great need for God's love and a savior. New York is one of the most populated places in the world... I guarantee that there is at least one family of every race on this planet living in New York City!
   So now I ask for prayer that God will allow this trip to happen. What a great experience it will be to see New York and teaching the word of God to millions of people! I will never stop blogging about my missions.... <3 I love how God is using me!

No comments:

Post a Comment