Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Perfect Message!

This morning my pastor preached the perfect message for me. If it is God's will he will provide what you need to succeed. Throughout these 9 months I will lose faith and worry that things might now work out... But if it is his will for me, he will send me. I know that this is my calling. It has been for about 6 years now. Ever since I was young I knew that I wanted to grow up and be a missionary! I just knew! And for the rest of my life I plan to be a missionary! It is so amazing to see what God is doing through me to reach others. I become overwelmed by the power he holds inside of his hands! I have been on mission trips in the past and it is just so amazing when you see children who don't know Jesus when you first meet them, but throughout your time with them you see a transformation! They become a new person! Their sin is covered by the blood of Jesus and they are saved!
   If you would like to donate to me, go to http://cf.globalexpeditions.com/?fuseaction=about.donate my ID # is 2658724! Even a dollar helps! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment