Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Keeping the Faith!

This morning me and my dad got in a fight about my trip... I can't seem to convince him of what God is trying to do in my life. I think he is more nervous than anything. I am his only child and he is just afraid of me being gone for so long. I know that nothing will happen to me because I have God right beside me! If it wasn't for God I wouldn't have even considered going on this mission trip. I know that this is what God wants me to do with my life. There is no doubt in my aching little heart! I can still remember the moment i decided that this is what I wanted to do with my life. God easily slipped in and said "Ok! This is the path you will take!"
    I pray that Jesus, my savior, you will soften the heart of my father. Show him what God has showed me. Show him how this is what I need to do. Please! In your name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment